Words to Live By in Troubled Times (2)
Are you ready for more of God’s wonderful promises?
1) ‘Let all those who…put their trust in You rejoice…because You…defend them; let those also who love Your name…be in high spirits’ (Psalm 5:11 AMPC).
2) ‘The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you’ (Deuteronomy 33:27 NKJV).
3) ‘The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him’ (Nahum 1:7 KJV).
4) ‘Fear not…for I am with you…I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you…I will hold you up…with My [victorious] right hand’ (Isaiah 41:10 AMPC).
5) ‘You protect them by your presence from what people plan against them. You shelter them from evil words’ (Psalm 31:20 NCV).
6) ‘Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever’ (Psalm 23:6 NLT).
7) ‘The Lord stood at my side and gave me strength…The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom’ (2 Timothy 4:17-18 NIV 2011 Edition).
8) ‘Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you’ (Psalm 9:10 NIV 2011 Edition).
9) ‘This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness’ (Lamentations 3:21-23 NKJV).
10) ‘In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety’ (Psalm 4:8 NIV 2011 Edition).
‘The word of our God stands forever.’ Isaiah 40:8 NKJV